Contained in this Newsletter
- Lap-A-Thon Deadline
- Awards Banquet
- Upcoming Practices
- Upcoming Date
Lap-A-Thon Money Deadline Approaching!!!
Lap-A-Thon collection deadline TOMORROW!!! L-A-T funds are a critical part of our budget, so give Grandma and Uncle Bobo a call tonight to collect those pledges! There will be a box at practice to drop off pledges, or you can submit pledges via PayPal at [email protected].
Please note, pledges can still be collected after the deadline, however they will not count towards L-A-T prizes.
Can you believe the season is almost over?? Our end of year banquet is coming up July 1st and great news... Torchy's Tacos will be catering!!! Look out Kenny Drake... lots of tacos and cameras around! All swimmers that are attending the banquet need to purchase their free ticket and family can purchase theirs as well through the Redfish Store on our website. Please purchase soon so we can get an accurate count on the amount of queso to order. GooOOO Redfish!!!!
Redfish needs YOU! It’s time to start looking ahead to next season. We have several people rotating off of the leadership team, and we are looking for willing people to fill those slots. All Leadership Committee positions are considered OPEN and up for election. Some of our current Leadership Committee Members have expressed intent to run again for their position, and some have expressed an interest in another position. These are indicated below, but you can still submit a letter of intent for any position, as ALL positions are open. For more information on the duties of the Leadership Committee positions, please visit www.averyranchredfish.com.
- Chairperson - OPEN (recommended to have served 1 year in an Executive position or 2 years on the Leadership Committee)
- Diana Tripp has expressed her intent to run for one final lap as the Chair.
- Vice Chair - OPEN
- Jon Kinder, current Secretary, has expressed his intent to run for Vice Chair.
- Secretary - OPEN
- Philip Carmichael, current Vice Chair has expressed his intent to run for Secretary.
- Treasurer - OPEN
- Meet Director - OPEN
- Joe Gardner has expressed his intent to return as Meet Director.
- Logistics Coordinator - OPEN
- James Nowell has expressed his intent to return at Logistics Coordinator.
- Concessions Coordinator - OPEN
- Kristen Etheridge has expressed her intent to return to Concessions.
- Spirit Events Coordinator - OPEN
- Spirit Merchandise Coordinator - OPEN
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please complete the attached "Redfish Letter of Intent" and submit to [email protected] by Monday, June 24, 2019.
Bye Week Practices
Please note that practices will run as usual during bye week, next week. There is no minimum practice requirement during bye week.
- June 15: Gators Meet @ Avery
- June 24: Pep Rally
- June 30: Champs @ Micki Krebsbach (near Round Rock High School)
- July 1: Team Banquet @ the MAC Pool Facility